Welcome to PowerSave Campus Program
at the University of California, Merced
The Alliance to Save Energy's Power Save Green Campus program at UC Merced is on the cutting edge of sustainability. We have four primary pillars of focus: energy efficiency, water conservation, green work force development, and academic infusion. Take a look around to meet the team and see what current projects we are working on! Want to get involved with the Power Save Green Campus at UC Merced? Let us know on the 'Contact Us' page!
Greeks Going Green Competition
Take the Pledge!
April 7 - April 21, 2014
Cold Water Campaign
Make sure to wash your water with cold Water!!
and Hang Dry your clothes!
If you live on Campus, Wash with cold water
from April 6 - April 21, 2014
Get caught washing with Cold water? Get a Prize!
UC Merced Wins Best Project during the 2014 PowerSave Campus Program Summit!
Become an Intern! Volunteer!
The PowerSave Campus Team at UC Merced is seeking interested interns for the 2013-2014 Academic Year! We are looking for:
- Committed students willing to spend 5-8 hrs a week, in training's, project planning, events, and campus meetings.
- Interns will be given certified trainings by the PowerSave Campus Team at UC Merced in Energy Auditing, Water Conservation, Green Jobs, Energy Efficiency, and much more!
- Interns will work closely with a program member at UCM to organize and implement projects on campus.
- Interns will receive a FREE Polo or T-Shirt and PowerSave Swag Items!
- Apply Now!
- Possible Employment Opportunities! After completion of program!